Thread: Hi !

Default Hi !

Hello everyone !

First of all, I apologize for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue.

Then, I'm a 30 years old hobbyist drawer, who just got into map creation for a RPG.

I love RPG and play a lot of Pathfinder First Edition, and of course I love video games (Dark Souls and Pokemon, my fav ! Ahah). I love drawing and I've been drawing since I was nine. I used to draw a lot of characters (especially female, I'm bad at drawing men.), and as a small group of friends and me were starting a new project for Pathfinder (We have a small community of Role-players), they wanted me to draw a full map for this !
    I did it ! I drew a whole map ! But I'm not satisfied with it, and I think a bunch of advices would help for improving.

Soooo, I decided to register here, since I'm in charge of drawing maps, I thought I would have some advices for map creation.

Thank you for reading me (And sorry for my english !)

Neidal !

Ah, don't worry about the language thing - a lot of us are not native English-speakers and we usually make do OK. I think your English sounds fine (to a native Finnish speaker, anyway ) Where are you from, if I may ask?
    Glad you've gotten into mapping and more glad you found your way over here. I look forward to seeing what kind of map you've drawn so far and will draw in the future. Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome Neidal.

What an amazing legacy Pathfinder and D&D have. The amount of people that get to flex their creativity and are drawn into creating maps for these RPG's.

Your group are lucky to have you to bring their world to life visually. Good luck creating the map.

Welcome to the Guild! I look forward to seeing some of your work . And don't worry about the language thing, you did just fine

- Josh

Thank you for those warm messages of welcome !

I'm from France !

Gonna post the map somewhere in the forum. (Just need some time to look for the right channel, ahah).