Greetings to you, fellow cartographers!

Well, I'm not sure if I can call you fellow yet, because so far, I haven't drawn more than one "serious" map in my life. Besides treasure maps in my childhood, which were also very serious, of course. But when you are creating your own world, some day you realize you need a map. So it was done. I'd like to put together a making of first and show it here some time, but since the map is old already (it's from 2016), I guess a little bit procrastinating until I feel a little bit at home here shouldn't be a problem. Some of you who are active on deviantart might have seen it already (I saw some familiar faces here).

Years ago a friend of mine, who was a much more industrious illustrator than me (these days I only draw now and then) recommended this community to me. But I couldn't decide to register back then. Since I still like forums though and there aren't so many that are active and alive in the time of the post social media era, today was the day.

Your maps are very inspiring and creative, and I adore all the different styles. Maybe, I hope so, what I see here can also inspire me to draw again. As if this ever had worked for me when seeing amazing works by other illustrators. But still. I'm happy to finally be here.