Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Atlas Awards 2020 - WINNERS

Congrats to everyone that won! One of the maps I nominated won a category, I think that is the closest I'll ever get to winning one of these awards given all the amazing maps on here.

Huge congratulations to the winners for those marvels !

Such a great year, all those nominated maps are splendid. And the ties are here to show how hard the choice is when it came to vote .

Congratulations to all winners, you deserved it! Also my compliments on all nominated, all of your work really looked fantastic. And last but not least, I would like to thank everyone who helped to execute the Awards.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

What a spectacular result for Misty !!!! And for J. Edward !!! Congratulations to both of you and congrats too for all other contestants : so much beautiful maps !!!
    And of course a big thank you to all who organised this fabulous contest !

Wow! I was stoked just to be nominated, so I'm slightly gob-smacked at the moment. This really is one amazing, creative and inspiring community.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Another set of super inspirational maps! I'm blown away by entries every year and usually it brings up a couple of fantastic maps I've missed along the way!

A huge thanks to everyone who runs these awards and everyone who contributes their fine work to the Guild every year!

Congratulations to all the winners, especially to Misty Bee who killed it this time! Has there ever been a map before that won in THREE categories? Totally deserved it!
    That having said, I am stoked to have a Golden Atlas symbol under my avatar from now on! Thanks to all the voters.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for delighting us with these masterpieces !

Also, kudos to such a great community and to the organisers who made these awards possible.
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Blog Entries

Well done everyone. Looks like the standard keeps getting better and better. Special congrats to MistyBeee for best overall map of the year. But anyone who even got nominated with that kind of competition should feel mighty good about their work.

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

Congratulations to all the winners, a well deserved victory and some of the best we have to offer =)
    To an even greater 2020, cheers to all of you!
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast