Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Atlas Awards 2020 - WINNERS

Congrats to the glorious winners, may your names be praised in the great halls of Maphalla for all eternity ! I'm personally pretty happy to have some of the winning maps on my shelves and walls

Thanks to the CL team for another flawless Guild event, you ladies and guys rock !

The quality of the maps at CG continues to reach new limits! Congrats to all!!

I also wanted to note that one of the winning maps was originally a winner of the Lite
    Challenge where we get some amazing maps!!
    Last edited by Bogie; 02-28-2020 at 11:47 PM.

Congratulations to the winners, especially MistyBeee for her incredible four-category win. Also, a special nod to J. Edward, who also had two winning maps. Congratulations, too, to all the nominees. It was a lovely gallery of maps to wander through while voting.

Congratulations to all the winners of this years Atlas awards, as well as to everyone who was nominated. This year it seems we had so many fantastic entries. There is a great deal of skilled and talented artists within our ranks.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Congratulations to all the winners, well deserved spots!

Oh! It's hard to believe this, I'm honoured and amazed! When I joined the Guild I thought there would be no higher (and further away) goal than the Atlas Awards. Thank you all who voted, I know I haven't been the most active member lately (a thing I have to fix) but the Guild has always been for me a place for great support and map maker community par excellence.

Thank you for the CLs who managed the voting and congratulations to all the winners! All the nominated maps were such high quality. Special congrats to Beee, well deserved (triple-)triumph with the great Cartographers' Guild map!
    www.orbigraphia.com - More maps also in instagram @orbigraphia

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Excellent maps everyone and congratulations! Maps like these (and many more besides!) are what make me enjoy this guild so much!

Congratulations to all the winners! These were well-deserved wins for excellent maps.

I can't believe the amount of work that must have gone into Magran, the Orbis Ringworld is a striking rendering, these are so many details in the City of Mytros, and MistyBeee cleaned up!

Well done to everyone! Impressive maps, well-deserved awards.

I was wondering if a break up of the votes was planned ? Not saying that I'd like to see how my maps fared but ... I'd like to see how my maps fared

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast