Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orcus Territory

This is definately one of you best styles. The map is gorgeous and it is full of informations and great details all over the place. Inspirational piece.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

By - JO -
    Still as impressive as ever, as much the artistic work with the drawing, as the creative work with the imaginary world! If I understand correctly, you've started a hell of a job! I'm already looking forward to seeing what happens next! (are you also going to bring a historical background with this atlas?)
    Thanks, Joël ! I'm working on the East coast of the Olympian Sea (with Olympus Mons) in order to do the Indian Colonies, New Moravia, Olympus Territory and New Siberia.
    And for now, I'm focusing on the maps (that will allow me to do quite a lot of thematic maps later).

By ThomasR
    I want this in a book, just to drool on it and hate myself for it. ... ok, I might need help but this is awesome
    please avoid the Olympus region !
    Thanks a lot, Thomas ! I think I'll have some tests to do, because I'm really not sure the smaller labels will be readable on a A4.

By Voolf
    This is definately one of you best styles. The map is gorgeous and it is full of informations and great details all over the place. Inspirational piece.
    Thank you very much, Rafal ! I agree and I'm quite pleased with it, for once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12