Thread: Several Battlemaps of Various Kinds

Default Several Battlemaps of Various Kinds

Heres the deal, I am a Dungeon Master who loves running games for his players and trying to provide the best game possible, but I suck at making maps. I can make dungeons and cave systems but I just can't make 'em pretty. Free online maps are cool but there is just something so awesome about a map tailored specifically to your game. I have several pretty long term campaigns, so if I like whatcha got I will most likley be hitting you up again and again. I have source materials and will be providing what I have and descriptions. Let me know your prices, and give me a sneak peak of your previous work and lets talk. (I am not asking for free work, I just want to get a frame work of your skillz). There is no deadline at the moment. I would like reproduction rights (I think thats the right one, I wanna be able to use it if I ever run the game and maybe print it if I run a game in person. But never for profit, I also don't care if you sell it)

So you have some rough idea of what the first few maps would be:

A jungle camp

An abandoned village

A barge drifting down the river

An old mine and cavern system

(These would be square grid maps)

Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Perhaps you could find some cartographer on patreon, deviantArt, artstation (few) or on pinterest. You also can find some battlemaps on DriveThruRPG.

If you want specific maps for your games and can't find what you are looking for, you can ask give me 'ideas' and I'll put the maps on my own patreon, deviantart and artstation. You can check my work by clicking on the links in my signature.

Here's a mine/cavern I made for myself / my own DnD campaign setting I'm working on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	falkreachmines-backgroundoverlay.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	3.54 MB 
ID:	120767

It's not in the portfolio of fantasy map artwork I have available. You're welcome to use it for your private game for free and consider commissioning me in the future.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Guild Novice

Name:	carvernMap3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	597.6 KB 
ID:	120797

Here is something recent I worked on. I am just starting commissions so would be curious about your ideas!

I know this is not a recent thread, but since you appear to be continuously looking, I'll drop a bit of my recent work that has similar themes to what you're looking for. I'm open for commissions, but pricing would vary a lot depending on map size and complexity, and whether or not I'd need to draw lots of unusual custom assets (I work in Dungeondraft and attempt to match the program's native style in any custom assets I create, to keep my maps consistent).

Jungle river:

Name:	River_Day72.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	2.73 MB 
ID:	123483

Mysterious Cave:

Name:	MysteriousCave_Night.72png.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	123484