Thread: City of Danz

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default City of Danz

For a story I am writing the capital of the Danz republic : the city of Danz, aka the iron city.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	761200.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	3.53 MB 
ID:	120701

Its about a world where this republic has grown quite a bit but is now rigled with corruption (kinda late roma republic) when slowly magic is returning.

Some parts of the City

Soggy Bottom , Poorest part of the city as its situated between the arms of the river with no sewer system and regular floods.

Name:	761244.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	4.22 MB 
ID:	120704

Thousand temple street, While the republic doesnt care you worship foreign Gods, they cant be worshipped between the city walls, thus have plenty of religions who live under the republic their temples here.

Name:	761242.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	3.25 MB 
ID:	120703
    Last edited by Koen van Mullem; 03-02-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Looks very nice. Your legend and title could really do with having something of a different colour to make them stand out a bit more.

Dang, you have a lot of information going on here, what a complex city. I agree that the legend and title get a bit lost, you have an exceptional amount of detail so I can see why you don't want to cover much of it up though.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

The clouds are a nice touch, they really help make the city feel more massive. I love how the buildings and streets are laid out.
    The vegetation textures look like they have been run through a filter of some kind which sticks out to me a bit, but it's not a huge issue. The city itself is where the main focus lies anyway.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Huge work ! Congratulations !
    I'll join Kellerica about the outside of the city, but the huge amount of buildings makes the whole map really impressive !

Holy, what a beauty! The forests may look a bit out of place like the others said, but the meadows are on point too. What a huge amount of buildings though. O_O
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)