Thread: Looking for forest outline .png

Question Looking for forest outline .png

Hey guys, I'm a long time CG watcher. In my collection I had a forest shape outline .png, that you would paint in the color yourself, I remember it had a few defined trees in the front.
    I either deleted it accidentally or it has vanished off the face of the earth. I also believe the creator had a mountain png set.

I know this is vague, and just want to take tis opportunity to thank the forum admins, members and contributors for such a great place to stop by!

Quote Originally Posted by foreverfalln View Post
    I either deleted it accidentally or it has vanished off the face of the earth.
    Welcome to this specific universe.

Alas, that can describe countless fantasy map brushes. So I just straight up made you a couple of brushes that do that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forestfill.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	120834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forestfill2.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	120835

What they look like in action:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forestfilldemo.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	120836

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Welcome to this specific universe.

Alas, that can describe countless fantasy map brushes. So I just straight up made you a couple of brushes that do that.
    Those are gorgeous thank you so very very much, tremendously kind of you considering how vague I was. And these I will use if I may.

The closest thing I could find these last two day hunting, in terms of look and style were Ravenfield's brushes.
    Name:  example.PNG
Views: 397
Size:  51.2 KB

Made 'em for you, didn't I? Of course you can use them. I'll probably use them myself, but any stock I share here that I've made is under terms where you can use in your own maps for personal and commercial use, just not resell the stock itself. If you use Clip Studio Paint you can even have them set up for that program. Although I see by that example you meant something more like an open expanse of forest. I've never seen brushes that really do that.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by foreverfalln View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a long time CG watcher. In my collection I had a forest shape outline .png, that you would paint in the color yourself, I remember it had a few defined trees in the front.
    I either deleted it accidentally or it has vanished off the face of the earth. I also believe the creator had a mountain png set.

I know this is vague, and just want to take tis opportunity to thank the forum admins, members and contributors for such a great place to stop by!
    I know I am late to the game here, but I think you might be talking about Neyjour's Hand Drawn Forest? She also did some mountains that I quite like.

https://www.deviantart.com/neyjour/a...s-73-538603609

Anyway, I created an account to pass on the info, so maybe I will actually ask something myself now instead of lurking. =)

- E