Thread: Stay safe!

Default Stay safe!

While I think it is important to honour the Guild's general reluctance to engage in current events (especially political), I just want to say to everyone:

I hope you're all staying safe, and handling the situation with Coronavirus in the best possible way!

And if it's possible to spin these events into something positive: perhaps the lockdowns that many countries are imposing will allow people to get some great maps created!

Stay safe everyone

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

That's a very kind thought! Ironically, my lifestyle shouldn't be impacted by the pandemics (we live isolated from the world in an old farm) but I can tell it must be an awful experience for people who live in big cities. I join my wishes to Wingshaws'!
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

You can live very isolated in a big city, too, but yes ... everyone needs something to eat. Stay safe everyone!

Aye, I'll echo this wholeheartedly. Love y'all. Please stay safe out there. Or, you know. Not out. As much as possible not out. Indoors is good.
    Last edited by Kellerica; 03-18-2020 at 07:05 AM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Same thoughts as above... Take care of yourself, think of others: wash your hands, limit contact, stay home as much as possible and draw maps !

really kind of you.
    If you think of hoarding goods, do not forget books, pens and paper.

Take care.

Couldn't agree more. Stay safe, take care of your closed ones and keep in touch (by phone or compueter) regularly with the rest of your family and your friends.

I'm just a bit sad to cancel my gaming sessions with my friends. But for the rest, I was already stuck home trying to finish all the maps I'm working on...
    So, back on maps again!

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wingshaw View Post
    I hope you're all staying safe, and handling the situation with Coronavirus in the best possible way!
    Thanks Wingshaw, and the same to you and everyone else on the Guild too. Be sensible, take care, try not to panic. If you're stuck at home or elsewhere, keep your mind active. Be it reading, games, writing, or even better, as you said: "get some great maps created!"

Stay safe all of you.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Stay safe and healthy! Best sentiments at the moment and, as many mentioned before, get great maps finished!