Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Southlands

Just so glad to have some news and to see your inspiring maps again !
    Motivation comes and goes... I just hope that life has been more kind that tough with you.

As for the map, it's a great use of that generator! I knew it and used it for some coastlines ideas, but no more. And this is a very good use of it .

Your come back is enough to take me out of my current silence ! Love the simple atlas yet fantasy style ! Glad to see you're still mapping, Diamond, and I hope you're safe

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

The 'Rona ain't got me yet... Although I along with most of northern California are quarantined until April 8th.

May 4th here, at least, schools are closed until that date at the earliest ...

Welcome back (even if it's only for a little while)! You've been missed for sure. Great to see you posting again, and that's a nice map (I'd never heard of that particular app before).

Stay safe everyone in quarantine. I think it's going to happen soon in the UK too.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

I just signed up to say I love this map! It's the best use of Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator that I've seen.

I'm trying to get the generator to output something as close to this style as possible. Any chance I could get the exact colors you're using for elevation?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12