Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi, folks. Clearly I'm new. I'm an aging tabletop gamer, and I'm interested in improving the maps I make my for games. I'm looking forward to reading up on the tutorials and checking out all the work other people have done.

I can't promise I'll ever be any good, or even that I'll be successful in my current goals, because I get busy and I sometimes have the attention span of a gnat. But I'm currently very enthusiastic about learning!

Thanks to everyone who contributes here.

Hello and Welcome to the guild.

You are German?

Welcome aboard! If you're looking to learn and improve, you've come to the right place. I'd love to see what kind of maps you've made so far, and will make in the future!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Levtrona View Post
    Hello and Welcome to the guild.

You are German?
    Thanks. My mother is from Germany (naturalized American), hence my name. Unfortunately, I am thoroughly American, and don't even speak German. For reasons that made sense to her at the time, my Mom raised us speaking only English, so none of her kids speak German.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Welcome aboard! If you're looking to learn and improve, you've come to the right place. I'd love to see what kind of maps you've made so far, and will make in the future!
    Most of my current maps are of the 'badly scrawled on paper' variety. I am not very artistically inclined, I'm afraid.