Thread: Greetings from a rekindled map enthusiast

Default Greetings from a rekindled map enthusiast

Hi everyone!

After having studied geography and creating maps for my private rpg group at the same time, I haven't really created a map for nearly a decade. Now with a bit of time during parental leave, I re-discovered my love for maps. And also how much I've forgotten, so I might be asking some silly questions here

It's probably pesumptuous, but I also created a Patreon site and started to put my stuff up at DriveThruRPG - feel free to have look.

Hi Merion, I'm sorry no one answered your post here. On some days there are so many new post, someone ist overlooked. So I will catch up on give you a welcome to the guild!
    I hope you do enjoy it around, as a "map-making veteran" you might not think about having a look into the tutorials section, but maybe you will find some nice tricks there, which might also help experts.
    Besides that we love to see other peoples work and if you are in the mood, just show us some Work-In-Progress and I'm sure there will be at least one of many great artists around here, who could give you helpful comments, nice ideas or just support for your work.

Welcome to the Guild, Merion. I hope you find much motivation here for really getting started with creating maps again.