Thread: CC3 Symbols NEED HELP

Default CC3 Symbols NEED HELP

I just switched to a new computer and ever since then I've had nothing but issues with CC3+. I have done a total of 4 completely fresh installs and the problems continue to persist.

1st I can not use the wall cutter symbol, it will snap and cut one section of Wall and then will not snap to a different section, and this is the same wall, only 1 item all drawn at the same time.

2nd As I'm placing symbols on the map I'll switch to a differnt type of symbol and suddenly I can't select and use any symbols, they are there in the tool bar but when I click on them nothing happens. I have to save exit and restart program to fix it. It's been happening more and more often. Right now I can place one type of symbol down, but when I switch to a differnt one I have to restart the software. If I restart computer it works fine again for a while and then starts happening more and more often.

Please Help I'm going crazy!!

Rashek!

I recommend asking this question on the ProFantasy forum at http://forum.profantasy.com for best results. You might also consider asking the PF tech support contact at their web site because they tend toward the excellent on technical support issues.