Hello!

Long time lurker, I've joined a couple years ago but haven't really said anything.

I've been working on a masterpiece of maps for my drow-centric campaign setting, and while I didn't intend to show this to the public at large, I think I've driven my friends crazy with endless map WIPs and talk of it.

So I need new test subjects

I'm still trying to get a hold of the UI and functionality of the site, but the maps are all ready to go on my google drive.

I am worried, however, about something and I can't seem to find an answer to my question in the FAQs and threads, apologies if it's stated somewhere and I missed it:
While I drew most of the maps myself (or traced some campaign setting maps), I'm using some art assets from elsewhere, mainly commissioned art, textures and city icons. While I was making maps just for me and friends for gaming I wasn't worried about it, but now that I want to show them here I'm worried about copyright and just good ethics.

I'm not worried about the commissioned art, since I paid the artist for the art, and will credit her and link to her DeviantArt page.
For the city icons, some of them are from games I bought, while some are mods that are publicly available at a forum (Civilization 3 if I remember right). The first is ok, the latter I figure if they're given away for free I can use them. There's however far too many to keep track of who exactly made which city, I could just link to the forum itself to give credit to "various authors".
For the map tracing, they're free to use maps or maps from campaign settings. I should be able to track down the artist for each one though since there's maybe a dozen or two total.
For textures, I'm afraid I lost track of where I found them in the first place. So I can't give credit and that worries me. I was using default photoshop textures but they were insufficient for my needs.

So I'm not 100% sure I can/should be posting my maps here. I was erring on the side of caution but now I have this overwhelming urge to share and get feedback, since my map are nothing like anything I've seen elsewhere on the internet in 15+ years of searching, although I want to explain where my style came from with an explanation to what inspired me.

So this is my hello, and also a question of should I proceed and if so how.

Also a lot of lovely maps out here! I hope I can do fellow map makers proud.