Thread: Olympus Territory

Map Olympus Territory

Here's the Olympus Territory. The Lycus Sulci - here named Asahamrar - were a challenge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Olympus.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	5.72 MB 
ID:	121262
    Page 2

Name:	Olympus2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	5.64 MB 
ID:	121263
    French version

Name:	Olympus VF.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	5.75 MB 
ID:	121264
    Page 2 VF

Name:	Olympus2 VF.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	5.67 MB 
ID:	121265

Hope you'lll like them!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees Olympus Mons!! Sorry, I just can't stand the excitement to see the big mountain in your style and lore. I want to live in Olympusstad so bad now. ç_ç
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

I really love the story you're narrating through this serie of maps !
    And so, I really would like to hear more about this distopia : how the humans could colonize mars, how it happend, how the territory was acquired by those conglomerats ? Have you planned to write these stories ? do they already exists ?

Another fantastic addition to the series! The legend box is a bit lacking in structure to my eye, but the map itself is of course excellent. I'm really enjoying these!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Yet more great entries in this series of maps!

By Eowyn Cwper
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeees Olympus Mons!! Sorry, I just can't stand the excitement to see the big mountain in your style and lore. I want to live in Olympusstad so bad now. ç_ç
    Thanks, Eowyn ! I think most people is expecting the Valles Marineris, but I'm still quite far from it.
    Olympusstad must be a nice place for the view it's at about 3 785 meters in altitude.

By - JO -
    I really love the story you're narrating through this serie of maps !
    And so, I really would like to hear more about this distopia : how the humans could colonize mars, how it happend, how the territory was acquired by those conglomerats ? Have you planned to write these stories ? do they already exists ?
    Thanks, Joël ! That's a lot of questions ! I will probably more stuffs (maps and texts), especially for my kind patrons .

By Kellerica
    Another fantastic addition to the series! The legend box is a bit lacking in structure to my eye, but the map itself is of course excellent. I'm really enjoying these!
    Thanks, Kell ! About the legend box, you're talking for this map in particular or the whole series? And what would you do?

By QED42
    Yet more great entries in this series of maps!
    Thanks a lot, QED ! Well, the next one is gonna take me some time, it's a huge land.

One of the fun things about Olympus Mons is that it's so tall, it sticks up out of Mars' atmosphere! I'm guessing that's what the 'snow cap' indicates?