Hello everybody! hope you are all well in these troubling times.

Let me introduce myself, I have been interested in map making and worldbuilding for as long as I can remember and have dabbled in basic planet building. I completed a degree in geology about 5 years ago and am now working as a geologist and Environmental Engineer for a civil engineering company. I generally make geological maps for commercial companies. I did my dissertation reconstructing the palaeogeography of the Pennines in the UK which, involved climbing up and down mountains making notes and then drawing what I thought the geography was like during different time periods causing different landforms and rocks to occur.

Now i have a little bit of extra time on my hands I have taken to inventing planets and making them as realistic as possible based on the characteristics I give the planet.

I have browsed through the forums for a while now and noticed there are an abundance of questions about environmental factors e.g. ocean currents, wind patterns, plate tectonics. I wondered if people would be interested in tutorials/guides into how different environmental factors would affect their worlds.

Looking forward to your responses,
ZechGeo