Thanks for your feedbacks. That enriches the work and make it easier to carry on

@Veldrin : At this moment, I colorized the map by computer, just the "black" lines and symbols are drawn by hand.

@CTA: The big building is in fact a conglomeration of buildings, who were build wall to wall: In the North we have the secular Palace for the Great King, in the South we have the Brignogard Cathedral of Saint Bartho, the religious center, which shows the Great Kings and the Empires closeness and connection (let´s say congruence) to the church. I will try to do a little sketch to show that in a batter way (just for explanation). The other buildings in the west and east of this conglomeration are Premises of the royal court and retinue, the marshalry and the farm buildings of the court - even the Apartments of the family

@Robulous: Thank you for your commendation. And concerning the river loop: It´s just the idea, that at this place - according to the legends - some apparitions of saints took place in the past, but I agree, that it´s not automatically usefull and it does not justify high costs and the use of materials and working power...

@Bretton: Thank you very much for your comment