Hi hi everyone

I'm Nettle and I'm a DnD player who's gotten a little carried away with building her own world/campaign and now map! I've come at this project with a lot of enthusiasm and basically no idea what I'm doing ^^; I've been going over resources here but I'm on a bit of a mental overload and would greatly appreciate some feedback! As I'm sure you can tell this is half done in quite a few ways as I keep going back and redoing bits. I specifically wanted to add a volcano to the landmass bottom left and bottom centre was originally going to be fens, but that was me at first going "wouldn't it be cool if..." which I know isn't the best method for building a map. Also the massive lake top left? I realised I hadn't drawn a river draining it! o.o so I put one in but I'm not sure it's right :/ Please, all the constructive criticism for how landmasses work!

Hand drawn in Adobe Illustrator. Apologies for the bad image quality, I haven't yet worked out how to make it good image quality and within the allowed file size

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MapA0.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	925.2 KB 
ID:	122114