Well, I definitely got carried away with a few other life projects, but i was able to 'finish' this one in time for tonight at least!
I want to say I will go back and work on this a bit more, however, the Photoshop file is quiet slow with everything on it. Perhaps one day i will flesh out the sites, such as the Tea Gardens and the Hall of Broken Knights. Time will tell!

I know I've already put the backstory in my first post, but I am feeling the need to place it here again. Not much new has been added
I have however just gone through and put together a brief 'elevator pitch' for the numbered sites. I'm leaving the big smoked sites up to your imagination

-------------------------------------------------
Tadon-Or, one of the greatest libraries ever built.
Knowledge is power, all the wise ones know. When Tadon-Or was built, it was to be a great archive of all that was ever recorded in the world: cooking recipes, spells, architect secrets, history, local legends, town populations, moon cycles, poetry, and all else that could be thought of and written down.

When the structure was to be build, one question above all lingered in the minds of those involved: Should this great knowledge be available to all?
"No" was the general consensus, and thus the idea of a Great Maze was purposed.

Any of those who seek the knowledge within Tadon-Or must complete the Great Maze.
The Maze itself is littered with various traps, pitfalls, and other unknown encounters.
Once completed, you no longer have to complete the maze to enter and are given passage to the Traveler's Portal and a Key to access.
Keys to Tadon-Or are built upon your blood and experiences in the maze - no other may use your key. Thus, no key looks exactly alike.
You are given your Key upon completion of the Maze.

Having access to Tandon-Or is seen as a great privilege.
The maze itself has taken people anywhere from 8 hours to 3 weeks to complete.
There are 3 Gate Entrances, any willing soul may enter.

Will you find the End, and be able to enter the Library of Tadon-Or?
-------------------------
1. Talking Door
This magical door loves to talk and does not realize adventures come here for the passage, not to converse.
There is a key, or a trick, to opening this door. Can you talk it out of the door?

2. Game Fields
Large open fields for games, both magical and 'normal', bloody and pleasant

3. Ooze Lair
There is an Ooze which roams the maze, slow moving and easy to detect. Only those who going looking for trouble with the ooze find themselves in tough situations, like exploring its lair.

4. Gardner's Hill
A small friendly little hamlet. Supplies the brews for the Broken Table.

5 Sanctuary
Many come to the Sanctuary looking for aid, help, and advice. A price is always paid for help received, wanted or not.

6. Broken Table Tavern
A rowdy tavern, library members receive discounts.

7. Hot Springs
A natural Hot Springs within the maze, come and relax for a bit.

8. John's House
Johns a nice man.

9. Echoing Well
A seemingly endless hole that seems to constantly scream. Pitch grows higher at night.

10. Star Observatory
Only accessible through a teleport from the library itself. Observe the celestial bodies and sky here.

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maze of Tadon-Or_r3.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	9.95 MB 
ID:	123408