Tadon-Or, one of the greatest libraries ever built.
Knowledge is power, all the wise ones know. When Tadon-Or was built, it was to be a great archive of all that was ever recorded in the world: cooking recipes, spells, architect secrets, history, local legends, town populations, moon cycles, poetry, and all else that could be thought of and written down.

When the structure was to be build, one question above all lingered in the minds of those involved: Should this great knowledge be available to all?
"No" was the general consensus, and thus the idea of a Great Maze was purposed.

Any of those who seek the knowledge within Tadon-Or must complete the Great Maze.
The Maze itself is littered with various traps, pitfalls, and other unknown encounters.
Once completed, you no longer have to complete the maze to enter and are given passage to the Traveler's Portal and a Key to access.
Keys to Tadon-Or are built upon your blood and experiences in the maze - no other may use your key. Thus, no key looks exactly alike.
You are given your Key upon completion of the Maze.

Having access to Tandon-Or is seen as a great privilege.
The maze itself has taken people anywhere from 8 hours to 3 weeks to complete.
There are 3 Gate Entrances, any willing soul may enter.

Will you find the End, and be able to enter the Library of Tadon-Or?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this map, I plan on doing the maze section for this, not the library itself.
Things may change, but that is my idea for now
I've only got a few ideas for this thus far, but this is the picture I am using for the inspiration

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wallpaper-Castle Maze.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	310.9 KB 
ID:	122856