Thread: Great EorŞe

Default Great EorŞe

So back in the 80's I started running D&D games in my own made-up world, and over the years, it just kept growing. A while back I decided to start to compile all of the various sketches, graph-paper thumbnails, and hand-drawn posters into a coherent Atlas of Great EorŞe ("Eorthe"). These are a few maps from the project. I am going for an antique-look, but with more modern accuracy and precision.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Great Eorthe Small.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	8.48 MB 
ID:	121925   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thunder Coast Small.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	9.40 MB 
ID:	121926   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Southern Reaches.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	4.55 MB 
ID:	121927  

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Great looking maps! Long term projects like this are amazing to see unfolded.

What a great set. There's really something to be said for sticking with a cohesive style among different maps of the same setting.

I like the layout of those maps. Care to share a bit about the setting itself? Lore, history and what of the DnD races you use etc.? (fellow roleplayer here ).

I really like what Wonderdraft is able to do for the low price it costs. Unfortunately (at least imo) the trees so far are all ugly. The mountains are pretty nice, though.
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Yes, I import the Wonderdraft into Photoshop for cleanup and detailing, but the lack of variety in WD stamps is limiting. I know there are more available for download, but man, they sure don't make that process easy, do they?

I love the land shapes you have here. Very fine maps.