Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [WIP] Isoxandria

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Daelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Staind
    It's been a while
    Since I have a job with work hours that are in no way affected by the whole pandemic thing, it's hard to find time to get ish done, but managed to accomplish a bit more.

Still working on a look for waves lapping at the coastline. Experimented with the mainland coast, but, as you can see, it's kinda meh, so far.

Also still looking for a cool artsy frame for the portraits and the map as a whole. Nondescript black thing is just a placeholder for now. If you have a suggestion, let me know.

And yes, that is the aforementioned spider farm, cages and all. Not very many people keen on having that as a neighbor, it seems.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP6.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	7.99 MB 
ID:	124274  
    Last edited by Daelin; 08-06-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Daelin's Avatar

Oh look, more time has passed, and dang it if it didn't result in me getting some work done on this. And so, another update.

A bunch has changed. Ditched the portraits, 'cause I couldn't get them to work. Made a border that does, though. Added more waves, which I think look kinda neat. Added shadows on buildings to emphasize verticality. Rearranged some other stuff.

New WIP update coming in another three months, yay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP7.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	8.82 MB 
ID:	125786  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123