With or without these red lines? At first these lines were guides on a layer, but i find its interesting
### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puits de manona - montage francais 2.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	7.46 MB 
ID:	123098 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puits de manona - montage francais.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	7.54 MB 
ID:	123099

translation of the text

Well of Manona

From "Exploration report in the Principality of Esia" by Maxone de Crathers, geographer-spy of the High Prince Arduin of Atford, written in 427 of the era of the Principality.

"... (the inhabitants) are only cowards, doubled with narrow believers, perpetuating the sacrifice of their own people in order to obtain the favors of Teneloas, lord of the seas. Local nobles, also obtuse from a religious point of view, but more pragmatic when exercising spiritual powers, perpetuate the legend of specters haunting the Manona peninsula. Fear reduces the number of people willing to sacrifice a slave or a child (yes, they sacrifice their children!), and therefore the chances that someone discover that the well is a source of mystical energy. I went there by renting a small fishing boat, after having attracted the good graces of Teneloas on me (because we, Atfordians, know how to invoke the gods and force them to lend us their powers!), and at night. What power I found there! This lost place, far from everything, beaten by the winds and cold, is only guarded by legends peddled by the fireside.

(...) The path from the beach to the tower is steep, dangerous. There are many ex-votos there, some so gnawed by the salt that the shapes of the statues are no longer recognizable. The promontory where the tower rises is only accessible by a path where iron rings allow to stand at regular intervals. If the Manona peninsula required it, building a fortress here keeping this moorland would make sense, as the plateau is difficult to access.

(...) The tower is massive, the contrast with the more open interior column staircase is striking. Foam and wear are everywhere. The well is a poorly lit black water hole. And the legend says true: the water is not salty, while the sea is barely a few steps away. The magical nature of the place is obvious to anyone practicing the mystical arts, the energy is barely dissipating. In the event of a conflict against the Principate of Esia, the tower is an objective to be considered as a priority: the few noble Esians practicing thaumaturgy would find a source there too easily feeding their powers.

(...) I ended up seeing the ghosts of the place. The souls sacrificed did not all nourish Teneloas, the Esiens dared to use these obscure arts which still elude us. Fear seizes you when you see them, but they can do nothing against you."