Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May 2020 Challenge: The Citadel of Avenio

Guild Expert

This looks great! I’m loving this border and all the little pops of blue, it’s stunning!

Wow! The colors and shapes. Really nice! The mountains and rock formations are stunning.

draw imagination into reality

Sorry Marc, I cannot hold my promise, it's too damn beautiful ! IF I was really really nitpicky I'd say the roofs could stand some variation and texture but I'm not even sure it'll better the map, it's already a masterpiece

I'm speechless... This is a fine piece of art!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretton
    But this is just ...WOW
    Thank you, Bretton !

Quote Originally Posted by Wingshaw
    Holy crap, that's incredible!!!

I know I'm going to be the 100th person to ask this, but what is it about France that makes so many incredible mappers! And if it's something in the water, could one of you send me some French water, please???

Wingshaw
    Thanks for the kind words, Wingshaw. Maybe there's a new business channel for a "Potion of Cartography"... Who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bindusara
    Great work !!
    Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by kacey
    This looks great! I’m loving this border and all the little pops of blue, it’s stunning!
    Thanks, kacey ! Indeed, I like to add some blues highlights in my maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension Door
    Wow! The colors and shapes. Really nice! The mountains and rock formations are stunning.

draw imagination into reality
    Thank you very much !

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR
    Sorry Marc, I cannot hold my promise, it's too damn beautiful ! IF I was really really nitpicky I'd say the roofs could stand some variation and texture but I'm not even sure it'll better the map, it's already a masterpiece
    Many thanks, Thomas ! I agree about the roofs, there's definitely room for more details here. Sometimes, I couldn't decide between pointy medieval roofs and cold, geometric, futuristic ones... I also had to rush some parts of the map to prioritize my upcoming commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by SkryNRiv
    I'm speechless... This is a fine piece of art!
    Thank you !
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Woah. Amazing architecture, and the scenery is so imaginative… I was going to say that the French landscapes have a lot of variety so that it inspires us but… nothing matches this to my knowledge.
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Hot damn that is pretty! The line art is excellent and the colors really make this piece stand out. Very well done indeed!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn Cwper
    Woah. Amazing architecture, and the scenery is so imaginative… I was going to say that the French landscapes have a lot of variety so that it inspires us but… nothing matches this to my knowledge.
    Thank you ! The diversity of french landscapes is a very good point indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh
    Hot damn that is pretty! The line art is excellent and the colors really make this piece stand out. Very well done indeed!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Many thanks !
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12