Thread: Commissioning a proper re-draw of a single continent Inkarnate custom map

Map Commissioning a proper re-draw of a single continent Inkarnate custom map

Hey boys,
    amazing website and forum you got here =)
    I am looking simple but professionally looking color map, Wonderdraft is ok. Here two links for of what I consider “simple and professional”. LINK LINK. My sweespot would be the look and feeling of the first, with a bit more color like the second.
    - The map I want is an adaptation, or lets just call it a professional upgrade, of my homebrew campaign map, I will provide an high resolution map made with Inakrnate as reference.
    Is a single continental mass roughly the size of Australia (approximately 4,000 km from east to west and 3,200 km from north to south), a scale measure in KM should be included toghter with a Legend with a few entries I will provide. In term of realistic world design, landscape adaptation of mountain, river and such, I give all the freedom you need.
    Very simple non custom ornaments, in the form of a premade template of a compass and a border are requested. Again nothing too fancy.
    - Map is not really suppose to be printed in any form, but if think the general purpose is to be visualized in A3 format if printed, and with a 4K native resolution for VTT. I do not know what are market standard, feel free to offer what you feel reasonable for a basic usage.
    - No claim on copyright whatsoever, BUT part of the name are related to the world of Greyhawk, no idea if it may be an issue.
    - ETA, anything around 1 to 3 month will do, feel free to make an offer accordingly.
    Please PM me here you offer, I can provide my map reference in advance if requested.
    Thanks for your time!

Hello Russell!
    - weird I posted, tried to edit and deleted my post, writing again.
    I'm flattered, one of the samples is one of my maps!!
    I'm currently open for commissions and would be interested in working with you. Yes, most of my maps are with an old style - not much colour there, but that it's mostly by request.
    If you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me at sergiocolauttiart@gmail.com , please send me the sketches and references of your map so I can give you an approximated price.

About the used names, as long as you are not going to commercialize it, there should be no problem with that. If you change your mind in the future we can just change names.
    I'm okey with the deadline.

Here are my profiles
    https://www.instagram.com/sergio_colautti/?hl=en
    https://www.deviantart.com/thedwarfa.../69837542/maps
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...p?albumid=5559

Cheers,

Sergio

Hi Russell,

You second link is to the website of a community leader here who goes by Kellerica, you should definitely reach out to her, she's an amazing artist.

Cheers !

Hey Russell,

I would be very interested in taking this commission and help bring your world to life

I have a portfolio with most of my maps on my Artstation and also in my Guild album. As you may see I have dabbled in many different styles and so could easily adapt myself to draw in the style you are looking for.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me at: ifirix [at] gmail [dot] com

I look forward to hearing from you
    ~ Ifrix

Hello, Russell!

I would love to participate in this project! You can see my portfolio here - https://www.artstation.com/vb_maps and here - https://www.instagram.com/vb.maps/

If you are interested feel free to contact me at vdm.bulgakov@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

Hello there I would love to work on your project!

I think my art style has a lot of what you would like for your project let me know. You can see some of my work here on my website and feel free to email me and we can talk more there. I have a few more examples that might be good though they haven't been completed and as such they aren't on my website yet. You can email me at ralarismaps@gmail.com

Thanks!

RalarisMaps

I would also like to offer my services for your map!

My portfolio can be found here. and you can reach me by email

If you like Kell's map you should talk to her first. She's on here and actively takes commissions and it would be uncool to do anything but that.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

While I am very flattered that one of mine is listed as a style reference, I'm afraid my last free slot for commission work for a while just got filled. But I'm very glad you like my work!
    I'd love to encourage you to seek me out if you still are looking for an artist in the next month or two, but honestly, there are so many great artists here that I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone else long before that.

Oh, and I would like to point out that your account is currently under the 5 post threshold each new member has to pass in order to get a full access to the forum's features. This means that you won't be reachable by PM!
    Last edited by Kellerica; 06-05-2020 at 07:19 AM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Hi I might be interested in this, feel free to contact me directly on deviant art or my mail there ...

https://www.deviantart.com/n-a-i-m-a...aps-and-worlds

tonelstef @ msn dot com