Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Looks good.
Thanks Bogie!

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine.L View Post
I really like this map.

The green look ok to me.
Thank you Antoine, I’m glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
I think it comes as no surprise when I say the shade is maybe a bit light for my personal taste, but that is just my dark heart speaking again!
Well, actually, it's not really the colour being too light, but I think the shading could use a bit more power to it. No idea if you are even finished with it anyway, though.

In any case, I already love how this is coming along. I said it before, but it bears repeating - glad to see you back!
Thanks Kellerica! I feel it’s a bit light too, and I haven’t added any shading besides fading it out towards the middle because I don’t want green mountains... I never have managed to get a landmass to go green nicely, which is why I usually stick with sepia tones... I just can’t seem to get it right with colour, though it shouldn’t be too much of a problem for this one since most of it will be covered in trees anyways to keep with the spirit of the reference images.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Yey, Kacey !! So glad to see you around, and with such a promising little thing ! ^^
Thank you Misty! I’m glad to be around again... I feel I’ve missed so much Here at the guild, so many new faces I sort of feel like a stranger around here anymore.