Thread: Heya!

Default Heya!

Long time lurker here. This forum has been a huge inspiration for me over the last years and giving me the courage creating my own maps. Joining this community is a longtime wish but I never got the courage to do so. Till now. So hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the sunny side! Glad you found the courage to emerge from the shadows Got anything you'd want to share yet? We're obviously curious to see your work, but I get how intimidating it can feel to post them in the beginning. I too lurked and mapped in silencen for years before I felt confident enough to join and start posting. But it gets easier, take it from me.

So hi! Welcome aboard!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Welcome to the sunny side! Glad you found the courage to emerge from the shadows Got anything you'd want to share yet? We're obviously curious to see your work, but I get how intimidating it can feel to post them in the beginning. I too lurked and mapped in silencen for years before I felt confident enough to join and start posting. But it gets easier, take it from me.

So hi! Welcome aboard!
    Thank you very much! I’m still learning a lot so sharing is a bit of a thing.. But let’s try! Here is a map of the city of Dis I did a while ago for our D&D campaign.

draw imagination into reality

You're off to a fantastic start! I love the vibrant colours and you seemd to already have a good grasp on the tools. The clouds are a nice touch, really make the thing come alive. Some rep coming your way now!

Great stuff, can't wait to see more.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thank you for the kind words! There are still a lot of things to learn and to explore here. This forum has a lot to offer and I’ll hope to contribute to this community in the future.

draw imagination into reality

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

super start on your mapping .... looking forward to seeing more - welcome
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise