Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
You got me with the rune first . It's just splendid, and very much in the Runequest era & style .
I'm particularly impressed by the roofs, trees (!) and the nice flow of your river. Chapeau bô!
Merci beaucoup Julien The river was pretty fun to do (also in a pollock transe )

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
Looking really beautiful, great work
Thanks a lot tilt

Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
I enjoyed following the WIP thread, this map turned out very nice. Unfortunately I can't rep you again so soon.
Glad you did, QED And don't worry about map, you commenting here is more than enough, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
The map does look amazing! The colors all work and the details are great! Excellent job!
Thanks a lot Arimel

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
Congratulations for trying something out of your comfort zone, it definitely paid off !
Merci beaucoup Marc, it was a fun thing to try, glad you deem it worthy

Quote Originally Posted by Razgriz05 View Post
Great job, I really like it!
Sure, it's a small village, but it doesn't mean it is easy to make it look right. And your map really looks like something I'd like to see in a game or read about in a book.
Thanks a lot Razgriz05 ! and welcome to the Guild !

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
Fantastic! Yes, I can definitely spot the influences in this map, but you've managed to blend these styles together with your own to form a wonderful synergy. The border is great as well, and I love the colors. So much to like about this piece.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Thanks a lot Tad I'm glad you think I managed to give it a personal enough touch.