Thread: Al-quadim Vault - isometric

Default Al-quadim Vault - isometric

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loch_calosc.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	286.2 KB 
ID:	123097

I am a sucker for isometric map, this one will be included in my next d&d scenario (work in progress). I know they are less readable, and usefull then 2D but what can i do? i still like them.
    Made using c4d, still WIP.

It's nice though. This would be good in a computer game where you build a city on an Isometric plane for example, you're just considering that it's not useful for a battlemap. Many builder video games are in an isometric style, you could eventually contribute to such a project!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Nice! I think I still have Al-Quadim's Vault module on my hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    It's nice though. This would be good in a computer game where you build a city on an Isometric plane for example, you're just considering that it's not useful for a battlemap. Many builder video games are in an isometric style, you could eventually contribute to such a project!
    Thanks for the idea, but this one will serve as a dungeon masters help. Once i add adnotations/explantions aboud doors, traps, enemies etc. - i'll be "dungeon at a glance" single sheet help for running the scenario.

Default A good looking desert vault/crypt!

Your map looks fantastic. Did I understand correctly, Is it taken from a Al-quadim Module? I love the depth and the bridge over a void area. In looking at desert crypts, they often have pits that drop to the next section. Or a false drop that leads to death, but you still have to drop halfway to continue on. Just some random comments. It looks great!