Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A view of the Artemo District

Really great linework, and I njoy the perspective - reminds me of looking at canal houses in the Netherlands. With all those windows and doors to peek into, I only want to see more businesses and offices labeled!

Late to the party, but wow, Ilanthar, nice job ! I obviously love a lot the city itself and its unique style, but am also very fond of this cool border (and not only because of this little friend of mine in the bottom left corner ) !

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

What an amount of detail, wonderful!
    Sadly, I can't rep, but wow!
    Visit me on ArtStation.

By Jshoer
    Really great linework, and I njoy the perspective - reminds me of looking at canal houses in the Netherlands. With all those windows and doors to peek into, I only want to see more businesses and offices labeled!
    Thanks a lot, Joseph ! It's just one of the many districts of the city... But I have to figure out how to do my district plans with the main buildings (and shops, pubs, restaurants...).

By MistyBeee
    Late to the party, but wow, Ilanthar, nice job ! I obviously love a lot the city itself and its unique style, but am also very fond of this cool border (and not only because of this little friend of mine in the bottom left corner ) !
    Thanks ! The border will stand for all the "Quadrant" which is mostly devoted to industry, crafts, botanic & arts.

By SteffenBrand
    What an amount of detail, wonderful!
    Sadly, I can't rep, but wow!
    Thanks, Steffen !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12