Thread: Double billed for Guild sponsorship

Guild Adept Guild Sponsor

Default Double billed for Guild sponsorship

So in reviewing my PayPal transaction, I discovered that I'm getting double-billed for the guild sponsorship I signed up for. It charges me $90 one day, and then about five days later it charges me $90 again.

I tried sending Robbie a PM and haven't received a response. It's been a couple of weeks since I sent it. How do I get in touch with someone who can fix this? I would like to continue supporting the guild, but I'd rather do so once yearly, not twice.

You can disable this subscription through Paypal, in your account you can see what recurring transactions you have and cancel them. You can also request a refund/deny the transaction through Paypal within a 3 month period.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Blog Entries

Robbie is definitely the head of the funds side of things and other adminds like myself and mods dont get any involvement with the actual transactions of the debits. However, I can fix up your subscriptions and make changes to them.

Would you like to cancel one of them or both or something else ?

I'm on here every day and you can PM me. But make sure this gets resolved to your satisfaction !

Blog Entries

Looked at this and it definitely appears as tho its been billing twice each year but appears as though there is just the one subscription set up. Before I start cancelling subscriptions I will try to get hold of Robbie.

Guild Adept Guild Sponsor

Not sure how it happened, but I had two active subscriptions in my PayPal settings. I've canceled one of them. Hopefully that should resolve it. Thanks!

Blog Entries

I think all is well now but if anyone has problems with subscriptions and billing / paypal issues then do get in touch and hit us up for it. I would hate to think that were getting things wrong after such generosity given from members.