Thread: ***June 2020 Challenge - Map a Dreamscape***

Default ***June 2020 Challenge - Map a Dreamscape***

This month's challenge was inspired by a recent suggestion made by dwaink to map a nightmare. A few others liked the general idea but suggested that the challenge be broadened to "dream". Right then, let's do this: this month's challenge is to map a location from a dreamscape, whether a good dream or something out of a nightmare.

It will be fun to watch what sorts of ideas come about this month. As always, remember to:

1) Title your thread: June 2020 Challenge: <<your title would go here>>
    2) Use the ### Latest WIP ### tag before EVERY work-in-progress image you post so that the image will show up in the thumbnails;
    3) Only submit maps begun on or after today (June 5th), maps started earlier than this are ineligible for the contest.

The challenge will end on or around June 30th at 10pm.

I love this prompt so much, but sadly I don't think I'll have the time... I'll try to whip up something quick at least.

Oh, by the way, Arsheesh, you had the thread titled "June Challenge Voting". I edited the word voting out for you, hope you don't mind.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Oh this is going to produce some really cool results! It's been over a year since I entered a contest, and I just got my hands on some watercolors to try for the first time... A perfect storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I love this prompt so much, but sadly I don't think I'll have the time... I'll try to whip up something quick at least.

Oh, by the way, Arsheesh, you had the thread titled "June Challenge Voting". I edited the word voting out for you, hope you don't mind.
    Thanks for the catch Kell!

I love the prompt, my top favorite trope, I even have something that ought to be mapped for this prompt, but the timing is just awful so I doubt I'll be able to do it.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Great Idea but don ´t know if i have time. Try my best.

Just a reminder everyone that the challenge threads will be closed for voting later on this evening (or sometime soon thereafter). So if you have some last minute updates time to make them.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh