Thread: Introduction

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Introduction

Hello,
    Nothing much to introduce. Closet fantasy fan who is active army 20+ years and does a fair amount of GIS work but by no means an expert. I deeply enjoy maps, real and fictional, and am mostly here to appreciate the creative ability of others. If anyone is interested in doing a commissioned job, I am in need of a particular map image for my soccer club's new jerseys. I've searched pretty extensively and can't find what I'm looking for. Willing to pay. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Zane J Barber

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the guild ... we have a section of the guild set aside for commisions - so you can post a request in there
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Welcome aboard! As my esteemed colleague there pointed out, we do have a section dedicated for people seeking artists to commission. You can find it here. Just post your prompt (might be helpful to take a quick look at the sticky so you'll have a better idea of what info to include) and I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome to the Guild! Hopefully you can connect with somebody who can help you out with your project

- Josh