Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wyneroton - the fractioned realms (personal project)

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Wonderful piece, Rafal! Seems like I keep saying that! I would rep you if I could, but it seems most of my rep is already going to you

Once again: magnificent map! I can't say it enough!
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Quote Originally Posted by Caenwyr View Post
    Wonderful piece, Rafal! Seems like I keep saying that! I would rep you if I could, but it seems most of my rep is already going to you

Once again: magnificent map! I can't say it enough!
    No problem about the rep and thank you for the nice comment !
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

As usual, a wonderful job! You know how much I love your style! It's still a very nice map, darker than usual, but that doesn't take away from its appeal. The "continent" effect is well rendered, I think, with the number of village and town names. I have a particular fondness for the little descriptions found in the circles: it's a great idea to give context and a bit of "magic" in a discreet way and without spoiling the aesthetics of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    As usual, a wonderful job! You know how much I love your style! It's still a very nice map, darker than usual, but that doesn't take away from its appeal. The "continent" effect is well rendered, I think, with the number of village and town names. I have a particular fondness for the little descriptions found in the circles: it's a great idea to give context and a bit of "magic" in a discreet way and without spoiling the aesthetics of the map.
    Thank you very much JO.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123