OK I'm a bit late on this so it's going to have to be a super express job. Three days! Well I haven't got much else to do so let's give it a pop.

I was looking through the pictures in the header thread and one jumped out at me. It sort of reminded me of a fort in Toulon for some reason. So I've decided to loosely base it on the Siege of Toulon during the French revolution. We all love revolutions don't we?

My narrative is the city and it's surrounding harbours are under siege from the sea. Those rebellious little scamps are attempting to blockade the harbour while our gallant loyal forces hold them off until reinforcements from our allies arrive to sink their fleet. Meanwhile their armies march north to take the city. Our armies are weeks behind them. It is important that we hold off this audacious attack on our righteous rule over these worthless peasants. We have many guns in our ten forts. The city is a critical port on a busy trade route. It supplies much of our empire with agricultural products from the local area as receiving luxury items from our colonies that we continue to ravish for our own personal gain.

So I'm going to use my own narrative for this challenge but I'm also thinking about doing a blank map for others to play about with if they want to, adding their own labels, camp placements, etc. The full size is 9000 x 6500 pixels. If I finish it I'll find somewhere to keep the full size blank.

Anyway I've made a start.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foloune.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	338.0 KB 
ID:	123375