Thread: Munukuru

Map Munukuru

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WorldMap02.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	123412Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WorldMap02.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	123412

Here's the world map I made for a Playstation 2 game that sadly got canceled. It was called Rubu Tribe and had a unique blend of action platforming with team management, exploration, and taking care a giant dino-type creature who hold your village on it's back. I created this in Photoshop. Let me know if I need to format anything differently. I'm new here and I'm a little out of practice when it comes to ye olde fashioned forums.

You seem to accidentally have added the attachement twice, which while of course unneccesary is not hurting anyone, otherwise you're all good

A very nice map too! Somewhat simple, but effective. Definitely looks suitable to a PS2 game - too bad that it never happened.
    Allow me to hand you some rep, I'm excited to see more!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thanks! Yep, keeping things fairly clean and simple so it would read well on a low res CRT was part of the goal. Here's another map-ish piece of art from that project. It's meant to show the burning sun mechanic in the Stone Bone region.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Day9SPB.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	745.0 KB 
ID:	123427

I love how deliciously nostalgic this map is. It will be great to have you aboard, Josh : welcome ! ^^