Thread: Lepidstadt Courthouse from Carrion Crown

Default Lepidstadt Courthouse from Carrion Crown

I made this for a roll20 game. It's different from the one in the book because I changed the main courtroom to look like a piece of artwork from the book, as well as change some of the stairs. I could spend longer on it but it's sort of needed for tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lepistdtcourthouse_label.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	941.4 KB 
ID:	125258  
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

As always, I enjoy your work.
    I really like the blur effect you did for the second floor view.
    How long did this one take you, do you think?
    I try to do some interiors, but I often feel like they are taking me way too long.

I really love the style, are the interior pieces from brushes or did you draw them as well?
    The fact you added in the light from the windows and a shadow here and there adds a lot to the overall map, (it's always the little things that make the difference).

J.Edward:
    This took me maybe six hours I think? I worked on it over a span of two weeks and wasn't rushing to finish it. I was trying a more simplistic wall style for making building maps quickly.

Atrak:
    The furniture is all hand drawn but I only drew the main pieces once, then just coped and pasted the chairs, pews, and tables. They are coloured individually though because of the light direction.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

It seems like you succeeded.
    That is definitely faster than I can do a 4 level structure.
    I'm envious.

Looking great Larb, I really like your maps. Your style really lends itself well to these small and detailed maps. Do you ever do big world maps? I recall seeing a regional map as a detail on another map but can't find it now.