Hi,

I finally retired my 13 year old Mac and bought a new flashy one to use Roll20, Discord and whatever. Unfortunately, I had Adobe CS4 on the old computer and really liked it but that is 32-bit and the new OS is 64-bit and therefore it doesn't work. I certainly can't afford and have no intention of buying an Adobe subscription.

I downloaded GIMP and the performance is terrible, I have no idea why. There is just an insane amount of lag between my input and the actions on the screen and it is really a poor imitation of Ps. I can forgive somethings as it's free but it drives me insane. Is there a solution?

I've also downloaded Krita which has 0 performance issues in comparison to GIMP. Yet to play with that properly but it looks Ok so far.

Humble Bundle have a great deal on CC3+ $51AUD for CC3+ lifetime license, City Designer, Dungeon Designer and a heap of other content. From what I''ve seen of some sample maps, they look similar, more polished without question, to those created in Dundjinni. But alas, that s Windows only, which means I have to create a Boot Camp partition and load Windows to run it.

I'm at a loss. I want to start creating content, mainly scenarios/modules/adventures, call them what you will, specifically for Roll20 but have no idea of which would be best? Any suggestions?