Hey everyone

This is a world project I've been working on for the past 6 months or so, here and there when I got the time. I've been mainly using Wonderdraft for the whole thing, I find it to be a soothing program for coming up with interesting and pleasant looking scenarios and environments, tho I might end up using it as a base for the final project which i might detail all by hand on Photoshop.

So I tried to be as proper as possible when coming up with this world... I wanted it to be a slice of a hemisphere rather than the entire planet ( sort of like this is all these people know of at the time ), so I started with a basic shape for the lands I thought were okay, then did the tectonics and prominent winds and currents, and with that I mapped out the weather for the region, and from there I started to embellish the map to match the weather and regions. It's rather rough, and definitely not 100% correct, and I did take some liberties with certain areas for the sake of visual appeal...

I have written a LOT for this world, in the process of writing down what the world is, how things work in here, the species, fauna, flora, etc. The whole shebang.

I recently have been attempting to generate the geopolitical maps for countries and nations...

I'm looking for criticism and suggestions to the whole thing, I feel like the more I look at it the more something feels funky about it and out of place. I definitely want it grounded on reality and like a " place that could happen naturally ". I have no idea what I'm doing for the countries regions and borders hah... just placing down colors and seeing what sticks...

Any word is appreciated!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tecto.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	6.71 MB 
ID:	123712

Name:	Currents_Winds.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	7.77 MB 
ID:	123713