Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
I guess a lot depends on what you want from your maps. Not all software can do all things, each has its limitations. For world and regional mapping only, Wonderdraft and OWM may suit. I don't think Wonderdraft or OWM do city, dungeon and /or battle mat scale maps but I'm not 100% sure. CC3+ definitely can handle mapping at any of those scales. There is/was a Humble Bundle deal (which may be expired now...) for CC3+ which is really good value, however, if you're not familiar with CAD drawing apps then the learning curve is fairly steep, totally dependent on whether or not you just want quick maps for your gaming group or publishable quality maps. There are a number of YouTube tutorials that will speed the the process along considerably if you decide to go the CC3+ route.
The full version of Other World Mapper does dungeon and city mapping - still best to try to free demo to make sure it works the way you want .

By the way, if either of you try the demo and have any feedback please let us know. Always trying to make OWM better.

- Alejandro