Thread: The Undergrounds of the City of Tegath

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That is so cool. I've always wanted to do the same thing with city maps. I just love how you solved the problems involved with such a map.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    That is so cool. I've always wanted to do the same thing with city maps. I just love how you solved the problems involved with such a map.
    Thanks Falconius ! I'm glad you liked it. I don't know which problem you are reffering to... basically, I just draw and don't think too much... (even if I know I should think more... )

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Thanks Falconius ! I'm glad you liked it. I don't know which problem you are reffering to... basically, I just draw and don't think too much... (even if I know I should think more... )
    One of the main problems to overcome is how the underground map relates specifically to the overland map. Another is showing the height shifts in the underground and again how they relate to the height shifts on the overland map.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    One of the main problems to overcome is how the underground map relates specifically to the overland map. Another is showing the height shifts in the underground and again how they relate to the height shifts on the overland map.
    Ok ! Thanks for the precision! Actually, as another post pointed out, I should have accentuated the "descent" from the river or the lake better: I don't think I gave enough depth to the caves so that they could shelter whole houses. But in any case, I am sensitive to your compliments and I thank you for them.