Thread: Need help with creative ideas for my amature floating islands map

Post Need help with creative ideas for my amature floating islands map

i'm using A2 paper size so I have planty of space for a lot floating islands / artefacts islands / floating mountains / your ideas :D. if you have an idea for a floating island World or history for such place or some other creative ideas I will be very grateful if you can share them with me :).

PS: keep in mind that i'm still an amature so I can't make some extreme crazy stuff

Why not just start and draw some floating islands? If you just jump into it the ideas will come. I would of course suggest you do some rough planning before starting on the A2.

It was a beautiful city once but when the world broke and the earth started drifting the city was torn apart. With the help of a powerful spellsmith named Xavorin they constructed the largest chains the world had ever seen. They tried to haul the floating city to the earth but they were unable to do so. Thus till this day the city is torn. The upper city thrives while the lower city is cast in shadows and crawls with evil.’

got it, chains are awesome idea

yeah thats the best way to get a lot of ideas at once Falconius,but i would like to hear someones ideas : ) it is always helpful