Thread: [WIP] Atlas map of the Antuzan Empire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Wonderful map - coming along real nice.
    Also, thanks! That means a lot coming from you. Your work on ME-DEM is awe-inspiring.

Fantastic map! I know it's a bit pretentious, but consider doing a tutorial one day! I'm sure it'll be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Impesio View Post
    Fantastic map! I know it's a bit pretentious, but consider doing a tutorial one day! I'm sure it'll be appreciated.
    I don't think it's pretentious, but I do think my process is probably super inefficient and tedious. I am about to start the same process of building the heightmap for a new continent, so at the very least I'll start a progress thread to document the progress from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by morne View Post
    I don't think it's pretentious, but I do think my process is probably super inefficient and tedious. I am about to start the same process of building the heightmap for a new continent, so at the very least I'll start a progress thread to document the progress from start to finish.
    Very cool! I home to find it when you’ll make it! Maybe write here after. I look after to se how you managed to do this!
    Last edited by Impesio; 07-16-2020 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morne View Post
    Oh, that will be very useful!