Thread: Hi from the perfect land named Switzerland :)

Default Hi from the perfect land named Switzerland :)

Hi, i just started map drawing 1 week ago and i want to learn more about that, look other maps than mine and share my work !

I'm 17 years old, i learn IT in Switzerland i speak French and i love medieval music. Of course i also play some games like Europa Universalis or Rising Storm

That's all for me now.. ( Is it normal that i haven't seen any rules topic ? )

Be welcome! Hope you get to learn here, there's tons of resources.
    You can get to the rules section by clickinh the FAQ link just beneath the forum buttom on the upper left part of your screen. Spent some time myself looking for them when I registered.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the guild - I am curious about the medieval music as we like a lot of that kind of thing in this household. Perhaps not so much medieval but very old traditional music that goes back hundreds of years. Certainly medieval chants and celtic folklore type etc. So if you have a few names of bands or groups doing that kind of thing would be good to know.

And yes the FAQ can be a little hard to find but it details some forum useful stuff like the reputation too:
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/faq.php

Thanks for the rules !

For medieval music you definitely have to check Krless, Arany Zoltánm, Francesco Landini and Guillaume de Machaut.
    For pagan, celtic and others music check, Skolot , Laboratorium Pieśni, Wardruna and Batzorig Vaanchig.

Blog Entries

Fantastic ! Thanks. I will try them and see

Quote Originally Posted by the_man View Post
    Thanks for the rules !

For medieval music you definitely have to check Krless, Arany Zoltánm, Francesco Landini and Guillaume de Machaut.
    For pagan, celtic and others music check, Skolot , Laboratorium Pieśni, Wardruna and Batzorig Vaanchig.
    Wardruna (high five) how about some Skald, Sowulo, Danheim, Osi and the Jupiter, Myrkur, Dzivia, Gealdýr... please enjoy, RedRobes and... uh... "the man".

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Default Great

Welcome and greetings from Bayern!