Well, well.
As often, it started accidentally, a few days ago, while making searches for a commission I'm working on. In desperate need for inspiration, I did what I often do in such a situation and randomly started drawing mushrooms.
I have a long past with drawing 'shrooms. 100% normal 'shrooms. Don't as why, I have no idea.
So... late in the evening, unable to find the good idea for my project, I ended with some random 'shrooms and uh... I don't know what happened. Mountains. Forests. And a growing story about this fairy looking for a shelter during a storm, finding the humblest mushroom in the forest, using it as her house, touching it with magic, making it grow, and her with it, until it became as tall as a rock, as tall as a tree, as tall as a mountain, and even bigger now. Those kind of things happen. I assume I had the challenge somewhere in my mind. I assume a map needed to be drawn. I assume I really needed to draw something for myself after working that hard at mapping other's worlds.
I was firstly reluctant to post it... Because it's stupid to add more work to such a dense schedule. Because Marc Moureau posted such a wonderful 'shroom map not so long ago. Because it's late in the month... But... how could I let this poor challenge with just two entries ? No way ! So please enjoy the lovely Realm of Champie, where all kind of fairytales are true ^^

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Champie_WIP01_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	412.3 KB 
ID:	124022