Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***August 2020 Challenge - Saturday Morning Cartoon Map***

Most of these cartoons are not the cartoons I grew up on, but I am familiar with some of them because I watched them with my children.
    My Saturday mornings were consumed with Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Underdog, Mighty Mouse, Woody Woodpecker, Bugs Bunny, Daffy, Porky, and Yosemite Sam, Rocky & Bulwinkle, Mr Peabody & Sherman, The Roadrunner and Willey Coyote, Johnny Quest, Astro Boy, The Adventures of Superman, Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties, Speedy Gonzales, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and more.

An intriguing topic none the less.

Woody Woodpecker
    Last edited by Bogie; 08-06-2020 at 02:19 AM.

I think i misunderstood. "Cartoon" in my world is what you call a "comic strip".
    Same as Tiana, i dont know many of these as we did not have TV.

Might give this one a miss but my first thought was Animals of Farthing Wood which I guess could be fun if I had time...

I'm with Mr. B. Hong Kong Fuey, Grape Ape, Super Friends and so on. Won't be able to participate, but this should be fun to watch.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    Oh yeah, I used to love the idea of that show as a kid, but they practically never aired it in a sensible manner, so i don't think I saw more than three or four episodes. I still think the idea is intriguing.
    Amazon has DVDs of the whole series, which, played in order make so much more sense....if you can get past the very in your face misogyny of on the of the main characters....

Quick question, once I finish my map, where do I post it for the competition?

Quote Originally Posted by mazdoc View Post
    Quick question, once I finish my map, where do I post it for the competition?
    you will need to follow this sticky: https://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=503

Your thread will be another thread in the challenge area.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Hey everyone, just a reminder that the challenge ends tonight. I'll be closing threads up sometime after 11pm PST, so if you have any last minute additions now's the time to get them posted.

Cheers,
    Arsheesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12