Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realm of Champie

Wonderfully done, and the old fairy tale book is fantastic.
    As a man who love to eat mushrooms, I find this map particularly tasty .

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEpic View Post
    Beautiful design and framework, as usual! Love the delicate inkwork... as usual :-)
    And I thank you so much, as usual ! Are we stuck in an endless day ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
    Another little wonder.

I like the happy coincidence that brought the great amanita in the middle of a forest between two mountain ranges...
    What is a coincidence... what is decided by the map itself... what is magic ? Aaah, hard to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Wonderfully done, and the old fairy tale book is fantastic.
    As a man who love to eat mushrooms, I find this map particularly tasty .
    Haha ! I join you here, and now I regret I didn't have the idea to add somewhere some garlic and parsley. But at least, I can offer you a glass of Sylvaner ^^

Guild Member Facebook Connected Brendo's Avatar

Loved it! So nice to see the village over the map, well done and detailed work!

So beautyful. Love the mushrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendo View Post
    Loved it! So nice to see the village over the map, well done and detailed work!
    Thanks so much, Brendo ! Drawing side-view villages and cities is one of my favorite things, so if I can include then on my maps, it's even better, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcolino View Post
    So beautyful. Love the mushrooms.
    Thanks Marcolino ! And the season is just starting ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Can't rep couse I rep you too often seems .
    This is a masterpiece anyway.
    Ahahhahha same issue here! I keep rep things I like and the forum is like "hey gal, calm down, you did it already, 5 min ago"

@MistyBeee this map is marvelous. I like the details you have on the ornaments. They always leave me speechless. And i swear this is not easy.

There's nothing I can say that hasn't been told already. Thumbs up for this masterpiece!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
    Ahahhahha same issue here! I keep rep things I like and the forum is like "hey gal, calm down, you did it already, 5 min ago"

@MistyBeee this map is marvelous. I like the details you have on the ornaments. They always leave me speechless. And i swear this is not easy.

There's nothing I can say that hasn't been told already. Thumbs up for this masterpiece!
    That's what I needed to read at the beginning of a long mapping day ! Thanks for the always kind words, Ren ! ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12