This dungeon map was my entry for "Jan/Feb '20 Lite Challenge: RPG needs a DUNGEON map." which had some specific requirements:

Setting: Fantasy
Construction: Partially natural, partially man-made, ancient / old but in good condition / currently in use.
Size / Scale minimum size 18" x 24" maximum size 36" x 48" at 1 inch = 5 feet resolution min 100 dpi, max 200 dpi
Specific Rooms:
1: Entry from an above ground area. Should have a door or gate of some kind.
2: Guardroom near the entry, a place for guards to watch entry but also store their gear and rest.
3: Storage room for supplies
4: Workroom / smithy / forge
5: Grand Hall / meeting room / dinning room
6: Chapel
7: Living quarters for 10 to 25 occupants.
8: Small treasure room to store valuables
9: Jail / Prison
10: Mine
11: Chasm / Large bottomless pit
12: Water feature, a room with a well, a pond, or a stream.
13: Catacombs
Original WIP thread can be found here

The map was made with Photoshop 9 by using free textures and many of Bogie's free map assets (thanks again for that!). It was my first try with a dungeon map and I had much fun with that.

The temple of the unknown Goddess was constructed behind an old gold mine. During hundreds of years the mine was flooded and the temple forgotten. Today no one knows to whom this temple was primary dedicated. Besides a statue of an unknown goddess, no hints are given who was honored there. But now rumors say new worshippers arrived... and no one knows, if they discovered already that something else chose the old mine as its new home...
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temple of unknown Goddess_final2.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	6.01 MB 
ID:	124280