Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello all!

My name is Tarık. I've been drawing maps since I was 10 years old but I started taking it somewhat seriously in 2015. Drawing was always a nice hobby for me but drawing maps wasn't a priority until recently. Did a few commisons for some books, amateur tabletop games and a mobile game as well as other people's personal projects in the last years. Lately I started mapping again and realized how much I liked the process of detailing maps. Want to step up my cartography game and what better way to learn with other cartoghraphy enthusiasts! Don't know why I never actively browse here before but better late than never.

So, greetings from Turkey!

Hey Tarık, welcome to the Guide! It sounds like you've got a decent amount of experience mapping already, and I look forward to seeing some of your work!

- Josh

Quote Originally Posted by JoshStolarz View Post
    Hey Tarık, welcome to the Guide! It sounds like you've got a decent amount of experience mapping already, and I look forward to seeing some of your work!

- Josh
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll post as much as I can and learn from others, hope you'll like them!