Thread: Shadowrun: McHughs/Food Fight Encounter Map

Default Shadowrun: McHughs/Food Fight Encounter Map

I haven't got around to trying 5th edition yet so I'm used to the Stuffer Shack starter encounter. But a friend is running a game and needed a version of the McHughs (basically a McDonalds) encounter map for Roll20.

Well it turns out that the map in the starter set is completely inaccurate. It doesn't match up to the text at all. Lots of things missing, everything in the wrong place, things there that shouldn't be. I have to wonder why they even bothered including it in the first place - it's just going to confuse/frustrate newer GMs.

So I made a new one from scratch that is more inline with what is written in the book.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mchughs_foodfight.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	696.1 KB 
ID:	124725  
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Excellent
    Ya know, that sort of thing seems to happen a lot, at least in the development stage.
    I have received many commissions where they change things around as I am working on a map.
    Or where text doesn't match the sample map they give me.
    I never know if they fix the text, or not. Apparently, some must not. ;P

Yeah, I'm not blaming the cartographer. It seems like a case where they had a map for a scene, then it was completely rewritten but they just decided to not bother getting a new map made for it.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Larb to the rescue! Nice one, love the lighting/colours in this one.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Still very fond of your style for this kind of map! And you nailed the exact "blue light" of the computer screens, imho .